1. Brief introduction of aluminum composite panel
Aluminum composite panel is referred to as aluminum composite panel. It uses polyethylene plastic as the core material, and chemically treated coated aluminum board (also known as aluminum foil, aluminum coil, aluminum strip) as the surface material. After certain processing (continuous hot pressing) Composite) is a composite material. The aluminum composite panel is composed of multi-layer materials, the upper and lower layers are high-purity aluminum alloy plates, the middle is a non-toxic low-density polyethylene (PE) core board, and a protective film is pasted on the front. There are many advantages of aluminum-plastic panels, such as economy, various colors, convenient construction, excellent processing performance, excellent fire resistance, corrosion resistance, impact resistance, moisture-proof and sound insulation, heat insulation and shock resistance, light weight, easy processing and molding, and easy handling and installation. Wait, it is quickly favored by people.
2 The use of aluminum composite panel
The unique performance of the aluminum composite panel itself determines its wide range of uses. It is suitable for large-scale building wall decoration, interior walls, decoration of shopping malls, large advertising signs, placards, stations, airports, display stands, and ceilings. , package columns, counters, furniture, telephone booths, elevators, factory wall materials, etc., have become the representative of metal curtain walls among the three major curtain walls (natural stone, glass curtain wall, metal curtain wall). In developed countries, aluminum composite panels are also used for buses. , the manufacture of train carriages, sound insulation materials for aircraft and ships, and the design of instrument boxes, etc.
1. Building exterior walls, curtain wall panels.
2. Modification and renovation of the exterior walls of old buildings.
3. Balconies, equipment units, and indoor compartments.
4. Panels, sign boards, display stands.
5. Interior wall decoration panels, ceilings, advertising signs.
6. Industrial materials and the body of cold insulation vehicles.
7. Shells of home appliances such as air conditioners and TV sets.
3 Specification thickness of aluminum composite panel
Common specifications of ordinary aluminum composite panels are as follows:
a. Total thickness 3mm, 4mm, 6mm;
b. Width: 1220mm, 1500mm;
c. Length: 1000mm, 2440mm, 3000mm, 4000mm, 6000mm;
d. Aluminum-plastic panels with a size of 1220*2440mm are called standard panels in the industry;
Aluminum composite panels can be roughly divided into interior panels and exterior panels. Generally, the specification of aluminum composite panels for interior decoration is about 1.22m*2.44m*3mm, and the thickness of exterior decoration is about 4mm, and the size is variable. Standard specifications of aluminum composite panels: 1220*2440*4mm/3mm, the thicker the aluminum skin is, the better the quality is, and the more expensive it is, other sizes can be negotiated with the manufacturer according to requirements.
4 Classification of aluminum composite panels
Classification by purpose
1. Aluminum composite panels for building curtain walls: the minimum thickness of the upper and lower aluminum composite panels shall not be less than 0.50mm, and the total thickness shall not be less than 4mm. The aluminum material should meet the requirements of GB/T 3880. Generally, aluminum alloy plates of 3000 and 5000 series should be used, and the coating should be fluorocarbon resin coating.
2. Aluminum composite panels for exterior wall decoration and advertising: the upper and lower aluminum composite panels are made of anti-rust aluminum with a thickness of not less than 0.20mm, and the total thickness should not be less than 4mm. Coating generally adopts fluorocarbon coating or polyester coating.
3. Aluminum composite panels for indoor use: the upper and lower aluminum composite panels generally adopt aluminum composite panels with a thickness of 0.20mm, the minimum thickness is not less than 0.10mm, and the total thickness is generally 3mm. Coating is in polyester coating or acrylic coating.
Classified by product function
1. Fire-resistant board: choose flame-retardant core material, and the combustion performance of the product reaches the flame-retardant or non-combustible level. At the same time, other performance indicators must also meet the technical indicators of aluminum composite panels.
2. Antibacterial and mildew-proof aluminum composite panel: coating the antibacterial and bactericidal coating on the aluminum composite panell, so that it can control the reproduction of microorganisms and finally kill bacteria.
3. Antistatic aluminum composite panell: Antistatic aluminum composite panell is coated with antistatic paint, the surface resistivity is below 109Ω, it is not easy to generate static electricity, and the dust in the air is not easy to adhere to its surface.
According to the surface decoration effect
1. Coated decorative aluminum composite panel: Coating various decorative coatings on the surface of the aluminum composite panel, such as fluorocarbon, polyester, acrylic coating, mainly including metallic color, plain color, pearlescent color, fluorescent color and other colors, with decorative It is the most common variety on the market.
2. Oxidation-colored aluminum composite panell: The aluminum alloy panel is processed in time by anodic oxidation, and has unique colors such as rose red and bronze, which have a special decorative effect.
3. Film decoration composite board: according to the set process conditions, the color pattern film adhesive is attached to the primed aluminum plate or directly on the degreased aluminum plate by relying on the action of the adhesive. The main varieties are gang grain, wood grain board and so on.
4. Color-printed aluminum-plastic panel: use advanced computer phototypesetting printing technology to print different patterns on the transfer paper to imitate natural patterns, and then indirectly copy them on the aluminum-plastic panel through thermal transfer printing technology. Various imitation natural patterns.
5. Brushed aluminum composite panel: Aluminum alloy panels with brushed surfaces are used, and gold-drawn and silver-drawn products are common, which bring different visual enjoyment to people.
6. Mirror aluminum composite panel: The surface of the aluminum alloy panel is polished like a mirror.
5 Aluminum composite panel color
Different brands have different colors. There are more than 30 conventional colors for aluminum composite panel, such as champagne silver, milky white, ivory white, emerald silver, ingot gold, Chinese red, blue, mouse gray, black gold sand, etc. The more common ones are mainly fluorescent colors, metallic colors, plain colors and pearlescent colors.
TIPS: In terms of the essential reasons for the color difference of aluminum composite panels, the main reasons for the color difference are: the same process control conditions are very difficult, and there must be certain color differences between different batches or even the same batch. Secondly, the different suppliers have a great impact on the color control production, and the same supplier also has the problem of differences between different batches of raw materials. Finally, different coating equipment also has certain differences in the strength and shade of the coating. 【detailed】
6 aluminum composite panel purchase
1. According to the application, choose products with appropriate specifications and quality, including color, thickness (especially pay attention to the thickness of aluminum plate), coating type, core material quality, etc.
2. Check whether the thickness reaches the nominal value, and use a vernier caliper or micrometer (recommended) to measure it if necessary.
3. Check whether the shape of the board is straight, whether there are obvious pitting, bubbles, ripples and other defects on the board surface.
4. Ask the distributor about the quality of the core material. If possible, ask for a small sample for a fracture test. A good aluminum-plastic panel is unbreakable or difficult to break.
5. Try to buy products from the same production batch for the same project. Products of the same color and different batches generally have a certain color difference, unless you do not pay attention to the influence of color difference when using it, or use it predictably.
6. Pay attention to whether there is any glue left when tearing off the protective film. If the product is stored for a long time or the raw materials are defective during production, etc., it may cause adhesive residue on the protective film.
7. Try to buy products from reputable and well-known manufacturers, so that the quality is more guaranteed.
8. The bonding glue used for bonding aluminum-plastic panels should generally use neutral silicone structural sealant, and the glue used for caulking should also use weather-resistant neutral silicone sealant. If other glues are used, the glue will open and fall off.
JiangSu Kingertai New Material Techonlogy Co.,Ltd